Academic Benchmarks believes that technology should never replace the nuance and knowledge that Subject Matter Experts (SME) bring to the alignment process. The Academic Benchmark toolset reinforces, rather than replaces, the SME role in this critical content development function. To most effectively reflect our clients' alignment preferences, Academic Benchmarks provides two content alignment options - Self-Service or Full-Service. These two models enable our clients flexibility in changing economic and technological times, without sacrificing the quality that their end-users expect and demand from their products. Using either the self- or full-service approach, Academic Benchmarks clients realize two compelling and undeniable connections that create real value:
• Quality alignment of their content to the most current standards.
• Strategic relationships with K-12 companies with AB-aligned content
The Alignment Services team aids a growing number of companies that do not have the internal capacity to align their content to standards or prefer to place greater focus on the company's core competencies, i.e., content or product development. These companies delegate the specialized task of alignment to the Academic Benchmarks team of standards and Subject Matter Experts. Using the Academic Benchmarks Alignment System, Alignment Services team members provide the following benefits to clients:
• Quality alignments by an extensive team of Content and Alignment experts;
• A proven calibration process, in which team members define and document the rules governing a quality alignment for each client; and,
• Efficient and effective project management by a dedicated Client Services Manager, who understands and advocates for client needs.
When engaging the Alignment Services team, a client gains an expanded team of experts without the burden of overhead expenses or management of personnel and quality assurance. Engagements are constructed with a careful qualification of the client content and desired outcome.